- (2023) "It’s not her fault: Trust through anthropomorphism among young adult Amazon Alexa users", Convergence.
- (2023) "The future of unpaid work: Estimating the effects of automation on time spent on housework and care work in Japan and the UK", Technological Forecasting and Social Change. 191 122443.
- (2023) "The future(s) of unpaid work: How susceptible do experts from different backgrounds think the domestic sphere is to automation?", PLOS ONE Solihin, M.I. (eds.). 18 (2) e0281282.
- (2023) "The Future(s) of Unpaid Work: How Susceptible Do Experts From Different Backgrounds Think the Domestic Sphere Is to Automation" In: SocArXiv.
- (2022) "It’s Not Her Fault: Trust through Anthropomorphism among Young Adult Amazon Alexa Users" In: SocArXiv.
- (2022) "The Future of Unpaid Work: Estimating the Effects of Automation on Time Spent on Housework and Care Work in Japan and the UK" In: SocArXiv.